With Derwent Artists Pencils you will be spoilt for choice! There are 120 colours in the range and their waxy texture makes them ideal for layering & blending to create a large number of colours. They have a nice fat colour strip which is ideal to create expressive drawings.
- Rich, deep aquamarine barrel has an elegantly curved, double-dipped end
- Large diameter strip allows naturally broad strokes and strong lines
- Slightly waxed texture for easy blending and shading
- Good lightfastness: Lightfastness rating (LF) = 3,4 – FAIR, MODERATE | 5,6 – GOOD, VERY GOOD | 7,8 – EXCELLENT. V – Vegan-friendly.
- Derwent uses the Blue Wool Scale (ISO 105) to evaluate lightfastness. A scale of 1-8 is obtained, with values of 6 or higher being considered to be highly lightfast and, under museum conditions, will not fade for 100+ years. Break-resistant