Unleash your creative side! Express your individuality and creativity in a vibrant range of colours with the Pilot Pintor – a water based paint marker suitable for use on all surfaces.
Pilot Pintor expresses your creative talent. Bring your ideas to any material. With it’s vivid, mixable, ultra-resistant and opaque ink, Pintor is perfect for DIY activities.
Quick drying and covers multiple surfaces, Pilot Pintor puts colour wherever you want!
- Ultra-Resistant & Opaque Ink
- Dries Quickly
- Perfect for DIY activities
- Vivid and mixable ink
- Very high resistant tip
- Type of pen: Marker
- Number in pack: 6 piece
- Packaging size: 14.5 x 9.5 x 1.8 cm
Available in two tip widths:
- Fine 2.9mm Bullet tip writes with 1.0mm line. or
- Medium 4.5mm Bullet tip writes with a 1.4mm line
Pilot Pintor decorates all materials, including porous and dark surfaces. Perfect for drawing, colouring, decorating, marking, writing, calligraphy, and more. Create colourful cards, use them when scrap booking and even design your own patterns on fabric. Pilot Pintor markers are water-based marker pens that you can use to write on normal light coloured paper, dark paper, ceramics, glass, plastic, metal and fabric. If you iron the fabric the ink becomes permanent.
The characteristics of Pintor ink means that it writes on all surfaces but the surface properties influence whether it is permanent or not. On a porous surface such as wood, paper, card, clothing fabrics (when heat treated) or stone it is permanent whilst on non-porous surfaces such as plastic, glass and metal it can be removed using a damp cloth and washing up liquid.
How to use:
1. Shake around 20 times with cap on and face the cap down (make sure there is sound of metal ball mixing the pigment).
2. Take off the cap, face the tip down and press conitnuously until the ink flow out.
3. When the ink is dried or faded, repeat steps 1 & 2 above.
Tips: Always test the colour on a rough paper before applying on actual product.