- Product name – Copic Ink
- Ingredients – Alcohol dye ink
- Number of colours – Total of 358 colours
- Amount of content – 12ml
- Amount of ink for refill/1 time
- Sketch：Approx. 1.8ml
- Ciao：Approx. 1.4ml
- Classic：Approx. 2.5ml
- Wide：Approx. 3.4ml
- Main unit specifications – Length/Approx. 140mm, Diameter/Approx. 15mm, Weight/Approx. 20g
How To Refill Copic
|1. Uncap both ends of the marker||2. Using the tweezer tool, pull the broad nib out from the base||3. Insert Copic Ink nozzle into the core of the marker||4. Once completed, insert back the nib in place|
- Please do not use this product for any purposes other than blending ink.
- Copic Ink is alcohol-based and flammable. Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Check the ink level of the marker before you add more ink.