Georgian Oil Colour Selection Set 10 x 38ml – Daler-Rowney
The Daler-Rowney Georgian Oil Colour Selection Set brings you ten 38ml tubes of high-performance oil colour at an excellent price. The set comprises a selection of ten Georgian Oil Colours as recommended by a panel of professional artists. Georgian Oil Colours offer artists high performance at an economical and uniform price across all colours in the range. Carefully blended and tested to produce the most brilliant colour, they match tint and texture from batch to batch.
This set contains ten 38ml Georgian Oil Colour tubes:
- Titanium White
- Lemon Yellow
- Cadmium Yellow (Hue)
- Cadmium Red (Hue)
- Crimson Alizarin
- French Ultramarine
- Sap Green
- Yellow Ochre
- Burnt Umber
- Lamp Black
Note: Colours may vary.
- Traditionally crafted and triple-milled in England
- Made to the same standards as Daler-Rowney’s Artist’s Colour but using more economical pigments, these oil colours are brilliant, permanent and blend well.
- With good colour consistency from wet to dry and a smooth texture, these are colours you’ll enjoy working with and represent very good value.
- Even performance and finish across all colours
- The full range Georgian Oil Colours are also available individually from Art Savings Club
- 24 single pigment colours
- 31 opaque or semi-opaque colours
- Exceptionally permanent and brilliant colours
- Colours are intermixable and consistent from wet to dry
- High pigment loads include traditional pigments cadmium and cobalt
- Smooth and buttery consistency, ideal for experimenting different brush and knife techniques
- Easy mixing with mediums provides endless creative possibilities
- Surface dry in 4 to 5 days