The Albrecht Dürer artists’ watercolour pencil has been prized for many years by creative minds all over the world for its exceptional properties. It provide artists with great versatility of expression when drawing, shading and painting in watercolours. Now it has a big brother: The Albrecht Dürer Magnus has a 5.3 mm lead and a very soft and vibrant colour laydown. It is ideal for large-scale drawing and covering large areas quickly. The voluminous pencil shape is gentle on the wrist. Even after long periods of use, the Albrecht Dürer Magnus enables fatigue-free painting and drawing. A drawing tool that lives up to its name.
Packaged in a handsome, heavy duty cardboard box.
This set contains:
- 12 artists´ watercolour pencils with extra voluminous 5.3 mm lead
- an 2B Graphite Aquarelle Pencil
- 1x high quality water brush for mobile use
- 1 x dual pencil sharpener
- 1 x dust-free eraser.
- Ideal for large-scale painting and drawing
- Completely water-soluble lead
The colors included are: White, Cadmium Yellow, Dark Cadmium Orange, Deep Scarlet Red, Light Ultramarine, Phthalo Blue, Dark Phthalo Green, Emerald Green, Light Green, Burnt Ochre, Walnut Brown, and Black.
The coloured surface can be transformed with only a few fine or broad brush strokes to reveal the full and unique power of the colours. Depending on the paper being used, the pigments can be completely dissolved, and will then behave in the same way as classic watercolour paints. High-quality materials, combined with over 250 years of experience, have resulted in watercolour pencils that produce unsurpassed watercolour effects and vibrancy.
- High quality pigments of unsurpassed light-fastness and brilliance
- Pigments dissolve completely when brushed with water
- Smooth colour stroke
- Break-resistant due to special bonding process
- Made with wood from sustainably managed forests.