Metal box with 6 graphite pencils.
For specialists, a range of blacks from hardest to softest. Pencils with the most complete range of graphite leads. Each pencil is varnished in a colour that precisely depicts the hardness and depth of the black.
Contents: 6 graphite pencils with different hardnesses (9B, 7B, 5B, 3B, HB, 2H)
- 9B, 7B, 5B, 3B : Extra fine graphite pencils to allow uniform shading of large areas and a regular, intense stroke.
- HB : Extra-fine graphite for hatching and superimposing.
- 2H : Extra-fine pencil for intense, regular, fine and extra fine lines (technical drawing, scientific illustration, etc.).
Technical description :
- Type: Extra-fine, hexagonal graphite pencils for optimal grip
- Lead: superior quality, hard to soft depending on the degree, diameter ranges from 2.1 – 3.6 mm
- Pencil: hexagonal, 8 ply, encased, varnish matches hardness degree
- Premium certified cedarwood
- Techniques: pointillism, hatching, writing, sketching, shading, blurring, technical and artistic design, mixed techniques.
Explore all the nuances of black with Graphite Line collection assortments GRAFWOOD 6 hardness degrees.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.