Lukas Mediums – Stand Oil/Linseed Oil/Med 3 Modified
- Lukas Modified Stand Oil – 2251
- Lukas modified stand oil, used to improve the thickness and gloss of water-soluble oil colours, and also suitable for use as a primer.
- Lukas Berlin Linseed Oil – 2250
- Specially modified oil mediums for use with Berlin Water-Mixable Oils.
- Should be mixed with water.
- Designed to behave like traditional oil mediums without sacrificing the unique water-miscibility of Berlin.
- Glazing techniques, accelerating or retarding drying time — effects not achievable with water.
- Lukas Berlin Med 3 Modified – 2252
- Berlin medium for modified painting 3,has an accelerating effect of drying and returnsthe color “leaner”. The character emulsifies of the medium for painting carries to a light optical white painting during the painting that but to compare completely after the drying. This medium for painting is ideal for colors to Lukas Berlin oil.