Pigma Micron is the father of all disposable technical pens. The black permanent ink preserves every detail you draw or write with it. A reliable old favorite with artists, illustrators, writers and architects.
- Sakura invented and patented PIGMA ink over 25 years ago and it is a more stable than standard dye based inks
- The first choice for archival and fine detail work
- Ideal for artists, writers and illustrators who have the guarantee of permanence due to the unparalleled archival quality of Pigma ink
- The Pigma Micron offers smooth, skip free writing and crisp ink with consistent lettering and Lines every time
- Chemically stable, acid free, waterproof and fade resistant