YUPO is the 100% recyclable, waterproof, tree-free Synthetic Paper with attributes and properties that make it the perfect solution for a variety of marketing, design, packaging and labelling needs.
YUPO Synthetic Papers are extruded from polypropylene pellets. The process of extrusion occurs in our quarter-mile long manufacturing facility located in Chesapeake, Virginia. The various grades, weights and thicknesses of YUPO are spun into spools in lengths from 725 yards to 7,500 yards, which are cut into widths from 6 to 66 inches. After cutting and finishing has taken place, they are ready to ship to distributors and manufacturers for commercial and technical markets.
- Prints consistently and effortlessly
- Holds ink with razor-sharp precision
- Wipes clean
- Will not tear
- Bright White
Ten reasons to use YUPO Synthetic Paper:
- It’s WATERPROOF and stands up to the rigours of the elements and demanding environments.
- Ultra-smooth and bright white, it’s a paper alternative that stands out.
- Versatility – from packaging and labels to commercial design and marketing, YUPO has grades for many applications.
- 100% tree-free YUPO is the premium synthetic that’s 100% recyclable.
- YUPO is dimensionally stable for superior ink adhesion.
- YUPO is available in super-white and translucent grades.
- Because YUPO is a pulp-free paper, the shelf life of printed pieces is extended for overall value.
- High-gloss YUPO accepts die cutting, perforations, embossing and special metallizing processes with beautiful results.