Winsor & Newton Professional watercolour range offers bright, vibrant colours and unrivalled performance. Watercolour more than any other medium relies upon the variable characteristics of the pigments used. Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolours are formulated with the optimal amount of the purest pigments, and are known for their brilliance, permanence and strength of colour.
This beautifully crafted solid bamboo box, made from an environmentally friendly source, contains a great selection of Winsor & Newton Artists’ Watercolour 12 x 5ml tubes, a range of tools and accessories. Making it the perfect gift for any watercolour artist. It could also be ideal for an introductory set, travel kit or inspiring gift.
Their high degree of purity means they produce vibrant results on their own, as a wash or mixed with other colours in the range, creating the best possible results across the board.
Filled with 12 x 5ml tubes of Artists’ Watercolour plus accessories, the Winsor & Newton Artists’ Watercolour 12 Tube Bamboo Box includes:
- 1 x Bamboo Box, complete with a carry handle ideal for use while travelling (Size of box: 22cm x 27.5cm)
- 12 x Artists’ Water Colour 5ml Tubes
- 1 x Artists’ Water Colour Paper, Mould-made; Acid free; Cold Pressed (Not); 12 sheets, A5 Pad, 300gsm
- 1 x Artists’ Water Colour Sable Brush, Round, Size 0
- 1 x Artists’ Water Colour Sable Brush, Round Size 4
- Porcelain Palette with six wells
- 1 x 2B Pencil
- 1 x Putty Rubber (Kneadable erasure)
- 1 x Cleaning Towel
- 1 x Naturel Sea Sponge
- 1 x Artists’ Water Colour Leaflet
- Colours included: Ivory Black (331), Burnt Umber (076), Burnt Sienna (074), Yellow Ochre (744), Permanent Sap Green (503), Winsor Green (Blue Shade) (719), Winsor Blue (Red Shade) (709), Ultramarine (Green Shade) (667), Permanent Alizarin Crimson (466), Scarlet Lake (603), Transparent Yellow (653), Winsor Yellow (730) (Colours are subject to variations)This set really offers great quality at a terrific price!
A bit about the brand: Founded in 1832, Winsor & Newton are one of the World’s leading brands of fine art materials and has developed a fantastic reputation for reliability, quality and product innovation.