Push Button Waterbrushes – Derwent
R179.00 – R499.00
Waterbrushes are a great alternative to paintbrushes, especially when travelling. This version from Derwent introduces a push-button to control the amount of water delivered, making it easy to avoid spills and drips. Featuring a large water reservoir, it can be filled straight from the tap or use a pipette for less waste. Derwent’s new waterbrushes provide possibilities for creating different strokes when used with water-soluble paints and pencils.
- Brush with water reservoir.
- Push-button feature for water control.
- Portable and convenient for indoor and outdoor use.
- Durable nylon fibre tip holds its shape and point for continuous use.
- Comes with a protective cap.
- Comfortable handling and leak proof.
- Available in single packs and an assorted set containing one of each brush.
- Available in a Fine, Medium & Large Round tip and a Large Chisel tip.
|Derwent Water Brushes|