The Mont Marte Tripod Easel is a functional, classic easel with telescopic legs for convenient height adjustment and a pivoted central section that can be tilted for best working angle.
This Large Duty Tripod Easel is perfectly at home in the field or in the studio for all levels of artists. Beautifully handcrafted from seasoned beech wood with high-quality steel fittings to ensure the ultimate in stability and durability.
It has a generous sized ledge for brushes and paints, and the center column of the easels is easily adjustable. Folds flat for easy transport and storage.
It can hold a canvas of approximately 110cm high.
- folds away when not in use
- easily adjustable to a multitude of positions to suit your painting style
- made from seasoned beech wood
- brass plated steel fittings
- Max. canvas height: Approximately 110cm
- Ground surface: 80-100cm
- Weight: 3.2kg
- approx. Dimensions of Assembled Easel – width – 72cm, depth – 97cm, height -130-191cm
- approx. Dimensions of Folded Easel – 92cm x 15cm x 9cm
- Support bar is flat (with no groove or lip), thus not limiting the canvas thickness. Size of support bar: 13cm x 5cm.
Within 15 years Mont Marte has become the Australian market leader in art products and are available in over 70 countries worldwide. Their aim is to make art products available that is competitive in quality with the more established brands, but with the emphasis on affordability.
Mont Marte is committed to the core belief that “art should be available for everyone to enjoy”