Uni Posca paint markers use vivid, opaque paint that can write on virtually any surface, including paper, photos, glass, wood, plastic, and metal. The paint ink can be scraped off from non-porous surfaces like glass but adheres permanently to porous surfaces like paper. It shows up well on both light and dark surfaces, and once dry you can write over it with another Posca marker without smearing or bleeding. The paint is water-based, non-toxic, lightfast and waterproof when dry.
To start using the marker, shake it for a few seconds with the cap on so that the ball moves inside the barrel. Then uncap the pen, place the tip on a piece of scratch paper, and press down so that the tip is pushed back into the body of the pen. Press the tip down gently several times until the ink begins to flow.
- These markers can be blended when they are wet or overlaid when dry.
- The pigment ink is fadeproof and opaque.
- The pens have a round, easy to grip barrel.
- Marker available in white.
- Artists to paint, draw or sign their work.
- PC1MR Extra Fine 0.7mm
- PC1M Extra Fine 0.7mm
- PC3M Fine 0.9 – 1.3mm
- PC5M Medium 1.8 – 2.5mm