- Created with 100% cotton with a watermark in a fixed point on the bottom right of the sheet
- It is pH neutral to ensure archival conservation
- For all printmaking techniques including engraving, lithography, silkscreen, xylography and linocut
- On the 700 x 1000 sheet size the 2 larger sides are deckled edged
- The 56 x 76 sheet size is deckle-edged on all four sides
Tiepolo A5 Paper Sampler | 290g – Fabriano
Only one per order allowed.
Unique to Artsavingsclub, a range of samplers have been compiled to create an opportunity for artists to experience and explore new art materials. The idea is to encourage artists to try products without having to buy the complete set. This sample is an excellent mould-made, acid-free cotton paper, versatile and strong enough for printmaking, but also suitable for loose watercolour washes and drawing.
Created with 100% cotton, this paperboard is indicated for all printmaking techniques (engraving, lithography, silk-screening, xylography and linocuts). Tiepolo is pH neutral, assuring inalterability over time.
Sorry, we're Out of Stock!