Watercolour Set includes 1x Derivan Concertina Style A5 Sketchbook, 1x Koi Water Colours Pocket Field Sketch Box 12 Set, 1x Sakura Pigma Micron & Brush 6 Set.
The Derivan Concertina Style A5 Sketchbook
These Concertina style sketchbooks allow you to create a dynamic storybook piece with your illustrations, text and collage. Span and connect your ideas in one continuous format rather than separate sections or record a landscape, cityscape or seascape in one panoramic view.
These sketchbooks are suitable for all drawing (Pencil, charcoal, Pastel, Markers) and water-based media (ink, watercolour, gouache) and it features one long sheet of paper folded into 12 workable pages.
These sketchbooks feature 350gsm cream-coloured medium surface-textured (Acid Free) watercolour paper. Each sketchbook features an elastic strap to keep the concertina pages compacted and secured when not in use.
- Black, sturdy cover, covered in black linen with the Derivan logo on the front
- 6 Pages create 12 sides to work on
- Watercolour paper, 350gsm
- Medium texture
- Acid Free
Koi Water Colours Pocket Field Sketch Box 12 Set
Capturing the moment just got easier with Koi Water Color Field Sketch Kits. This portable watercolour set is perfect to bring along whether you’re going to the countryside, relaxing at the beach, or walking urban landscapes. The watercolour kit is lightweight and affordable, and features:
- Half pan watercolour paints, formulated to blend easily and create an endless range of colours with a refillable water brush to transport and store water while on the road
- A small, sleek design that fits into shirt or jacket pockets, perfect set for painting on-the-go
- The 12-colour ‘pocket’ size travel watercolour kit contains:
- A small 4mL size water reservoir barrel handle
- A detachable medium brush tip
- A dabbing sponge
- A divided snap lid cover serves as a palette
- Weighs: 3.8 ounces
- Size Dimensions: 4.5” x 3.5” x 0.875”
Sakura Pigma Micron & Brush 6 Set.
- Consists of the following sizes: 005, 01, 03, 05 & 08 + Brush
- Pigma ink, invented by Sakura over 25 years ago, continues to be the most reliable permanent ink on the market today. In the early 80’s, Sakura’s labs identified the need for an inexpensive drafting tool that used superior pigment-based ink instead of low-grade dye inks.