600 Ballpoint Pens – Rotring
The rOtring 600 is a sleek, metal ballpoint pen built with precision and convenience in mind. This drawing tool is a worthy companion to the 600 Mechanical Pencil. It exudes technical style, with a simple, yet sophisticated hexagonal barrel body that ensures fatigue-free writing and drawing, and prevents the pencil from sliding when laid on surfaces. The pen’s all-metal brass body has a satisfying weight in the hand. The traditional knurled grip keeps your fingers from slipping, and the stainless steel clip fastens firmly to any pocket. The ballpoint tip extends with a convenient push-button mechanism.
- Precision, retractable ballpoint pen.
- Ergonomic full metal body providing ideal balance of weight and feeling.
- Hexagonal barrel for a comfortable hold and to prevent the tool from rolling on flat surfaces.
- Non-slip metal knurled grip.
- Smooth-flowing black ink.
- Can be refilled.
- Tip size: 1.0mm.
- Available in Black, Pearl White, Iron Blue, Madder Red, Gold & Silver.