Angelus Sole Bright Directions:
- Apply a light/medium coat of Sole Bright to Oxidized parts of shoes to be treated.
- Make sure to apply very lightly around edges to avoid the product from running onto unwanted areas. Avoid contact with non-rubber materials as it may burn them.
- Cover in clear wrap to prevent the product from evaporating.
- Leave in sun for a 1-6 hours (1 hr for midsoles, 4-6 hours for clear/icy soles). Check back periodically.
- Multiple sessions are necessary for clear/icy soles and older shoes. 8 sessions were used to get the results in the 2nd photo.
- Try to place shoe as level as possible to avoid run-off onto unwanted areas.
- Multiple sessions will be necessary for extremely yellowed soles/material.
- Sole separation may occur in extremely hot weather. We suggest stuffing the shoe with a sandwich bag filled with ice to avoid separation.
- Don’t be fooled by other products that say you can get a sole clear in one session that is heavily yellowed.
- Not recommended for use on the “netting” of Jordan 5’s. This may cause additional yellowing on this portion of the shoe.
Caution! Please be sure to use with gloves.