Water Pads 300gsm Cold Press & Hot Press - Prime Art - A3 (42 x 29.7cm) - Cold PressQuantity:2 × R145.00
Art Masking Fluid 100ml - Zellen <br>Quantity:1 × R89.00
Graphite Pencil Castell 9000 Art set of 12 – Faber Castell
Castell 9000 – a genuinely classic pencil – known for its quality, has made it a firm favourite with artists and illustrators. Its lead is particularly break-resistant and the superior black leads are made of very finely ground graphite and clay. It is available in 16 different degrees of hardness, from the lightest and hardest 6H to the softest and darkest 8B, making it the ideal pencil for all technical and artistic applications.
- High-quality drawing pencils ideal for artistic work, demanding studies and sketches
- Extra break-resistant due to SV bonding, easy to sharpen and erase
- Range of 16 degrees from 6H to 8B
- Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish
- Made from sustainable resources
- Drawing Art Set of 12 — This set includes one each of 8B, 7B, 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, and 2H.
8 in Stock.
Castell 9000 – a classic pencil – was launched by Count Alexander von Faber-Castell in 1905. Its quality and finely graduated degrees of hardness have made it a firm favourite with artists and illustrators. Its lead is fully bonded with the wood surround and is therefore particularly break-resistant. The hexagonal wood casings come only from certified sustainable forests, and the water-based varnish is far more environmentally friendly than traditional lacquers.