Caran d’Ache has selected the perfume Bois du Tibet, which reveals notes and essences of patchouli, incense and tonka bean. This unique scent will enchant both amateur and seasoned collectors of rare pencils.
Les Crayons De La Maison Pencils – Caran d’Ache
For this special edition, Caran d’Ache is unveiling its scented pencils in partnership with the Genevan Maison Mizensir, specialists in candles and ambient fragrances.
- Certified FSC (Forest Stewardship Council)
- Certified OLB (Origin and Legality of the Wood)
- Special wood selected to meet strict quality criteria
- 4 HB graphite pencils
- Pencil leads manufactured from 100% natural products
- Perfumed solvent varnish
- The new packaging echoes the brand’s signature design and colour scheme.
- “Drawer” format.
- A descriptive leaflet included inside the case.
3 in Stock