NeoPastels are a top quality pastel that adheres without producing the slightest trace of dust. Colourfast shades maintain exceptional covering properties and have soft textures that allow for easy colour mixing. Use on textured paper and fix with acrylic spray when finished for best results. A wide selection of 96 colours is available in the full range.
Applications: Velvety, luminous pastels with a high pigment concentration and covering texture allow you to apply large quantities of opaque and coloured material, in strokes or as blocks of colour, blended, in washes, in batik, stencil or sgraffito. The form and colour of the medium will determine the final look of the work.
Technical description :
- Type: Ultra-high quality oil pastel for Professionals
- Water-resistant, soft and velvety texture does not crumble and can be dissolved in white spirit.
- Highly concentrated pigment, superior covering power, luminous colours and excellent light resistance.
- ASTM D4236 compliant
- Techniques: unlimited blending, shading, templates, for impregnating and shading, ” fingerwork “, on numerous media (paper, cardboard, canvas, etc.).
- Individual pastels measure 64 mm × 9.5 mm (2-1/2″ × 3/8″)
- Permanent pigments
- Glides Smoothly and does not create dust
The pastels can be used on most supports (tinted paper, tracing paper or smooth paper, canvas, wood, glass, leather) but work exceptionally well on textured paper.
When used in mixed media pieces these pastels will adhere to dry undercoats such as ink, acrylic, water-based and oil-based paints.
Available in assortments of 12, 24, 48 and 96 colours. Please view the Colour Chart to see the colours available in each set.
Also available in a wooden gift set of 96 colours.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.