Cardboard packet with 12, 24, 48 and 96 colours. NEOPASTEL colour promise to fulfill the need for spontaneity and freedom of every pastel artist, whether budding or professional. A high-quality manufacturing process ensures softness on application.
Contents: 24, 48 and 96 oil pastels
Applications: Velvety, luminous pastels with a high pigment concentration and covering texture allow you to apply large quantities of opaque and coloured material, in strokes or as blocks of colour, blended, in washes, in batik, stencil or sgraffito.
The form and colour of the medium will determine the final look of the work. Can be used on almost any support (tinted paper, tracing paper or smooth paper, canvas, wood, glass, leather) as well as on dry undercoats such as ink, acrylic, water-based and oil-based paints.
Technical description :
- Type: Ultra-high quality oil pastel
- Water-resistant, soft and velvety texture does not crumble and can be dissolved in white spirit.
- Highly concentrated pigment, superior covering power, luminous colours and excellent light resistance.
- Techniques: unlimited blending, shading, templates, for impregnating and shading, ” fingerwork “, on numerous media (paper, cardboard, canvas, etc.).
- Available in assortments of 12, 24, 48 and 96 colours.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.