For all demanding users seeking quality and accuracy: artists, illustrators, designers, teachers and creative people. Multiple ways to apply colour.
Applications: soft and unbreakable lead for clean, accurate lines. Good for techniques such as hatching, shading, on all media.
Metal box with 12, 18, 30, 40, 80 and 120 colours.
Technical description :
- Type: Permanent coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Lead: dry, water-resistant, 3.8 mm diameter, superior covering power, excellent light resistance
- Pencil: hexagonal, encased, colour no. and name indicated, gold band, light-resistance graded
- Premium FSC certified Cedarwood
- Techniques: hatching, shading, superimposed colour, mixed media combined with SUPRACOLOR Soft Aquarelle, NEOCOLOR pastels. Ideal for large-scale drawings with large areas of colour. Drawing on wood, photos or other media.
Layering and Hatching:
- Subtly graded hues applied locally in transparent or opaque layers create a natural, painterly look.
- Lay Down a Design with Supracolor water-soluble colour pencil, apply a layer of Pablo on top, then work over the subject with a moist brush to bring out the design again.
- The covering capacity and brilliance of Pablo permanent colour pencils achieve their full effect on various types of paper and other materials.