Watercolor Pencil Tin Sets - Raffine - Set of 24Quantity:1 × R219.00
Paint Additives – Angelus
R95.00 – R199.00
- 2-Thin is perfect when you need to thin out our Angelus Leather Acrylic Paint. It keeps your shoe paint from clumping on a mesh surface, and it’s great for thinning the paint for airbrush use on your customizations. For airbrush applications, we suggest using a 1 part 2-thin to 4 parts paint ratio (1:4).
- Duller is for dulling paint or finisher to give it a flat look, Angelus Duller is mixed with Angelus Paint to reduce the amount of shine in the paint. Perfect item if you want the “Matte” or “Flat” look. We recommend mixing no more than 5-8% duller into your paint solution. Duller also works well when mixed with Angelus Acrylic Finisher.
- 2-Hard is for harder plastic areas to help adhesion and scuff protection. Do you need to paint plastic or other hard surfaces? Then Angelus 2-Hard is the perfect item for you! When mixed with Angelus Acrylic Paints, this product allows the paint to adhere to non-porous surfaces such as plastic or glass. Angelus 2-Hard promotes adhesion and film hardness.
- Mix with Angelus Acrylic Paints: 50% 2-Hard for flexible surfaces, 75% 2-Hard for rigid surfaces.
- Apply multiple thin coats until you obtain full and even coverage.
- Allow drying for 48 hours.
- 2-Soft is for making the paint soft and launderable for cloth, canvas, and other soft material. An absolute must-have when working on fabrics such as the sock-liner of shoes and other soft fabrics. When heat-set properly, this Fabric Medium will help keep your fabrics nice and soft after being painted.
- Mix Angelus 2-Soft with Angelus Acrylic Paints in a 1:1 ratio.
- Apply multiple coats until you obtain full and even coverage.
- Allow the paint to completely dry.
- Heat-set using a heat gun at 300º F for 3-5 minutes (this step is REQUIRED).
2-Soft product contains Formaldehyde, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Use with proper ventilation.
Leather Preparer and Deglazer
- Leather preparer is an absolute must-have to get the best results when using Angelus Paint. This is an all-purpose shoe cleaning product that gets a shoe deglazed and ready for customizing by breaking down the original finish. This is a favourite for prepping a shoe for customising. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65warnings.ca.gov
After using Angelus Leather Acrylic Paint, apply Angelus Acrylic Finisher to your custom sneakers to help protect the paint from minor scratches/scrapes. Available in 2 finishes – Matte and High Gloss.
- Matte acrylic finisher – this is currently the lowest shine in a Finisher that Angelus offers. For best results, mix the bottle very well before use. Test on an unseen area before use. If less gloss is still desired, we recommend adding a little Duller into the Finisher.
- The High-gloss acrylic finisher is a clear topcoat that dries to a very glossy shine.