Derwent Procolour pencils are the perfect combination of a strong point and smooth laydown, with a texture that has the covering power of wax yet glides like an oil. The richly pigmented pencils maintain a sharp point for detailed drawing while minimal dusting keeps work clean and smudge-free.
The unique formulation within each Procolour pencil promises a clean finish every time. Professional artists have praised the range for its strong point, vibrant and smooth colours, colour-mixing and layering abilities and bright tones on a wide range of artists’ paper. Procolour pencils also blend beautifully with a range of mediums and artists accessories, including blending pens and paper stumps.
Now available in a set of 24 presented in a beautiful wooden case.
- Compact, functional yet beautiful maple box
- Box lays flat for easy selection of pencils
- Set contains 24 pencils
More about the Pencils:
- Strong and smooth richly coloured core
- Clean, smudge-free finish
- A texture that is wax but glides like oil
- Maintains a sharp point for detailed drawing
- Highly pigmented, with a smooth colour application