High precision technical ink pen with rOtring’s unique capillary cartridge, in 8 line widths.
- The Rapidograph uses rOtring’s unique capillary cartridge.
- The pressure-equalization system, including ink helix, is part of the ink cartridge which ensures that every time you change the cartridge, you get a clean new ink helix.
- This means that you never need to clean the ink helix and top reliability is guaranteed.
- Improved temperature stability through extra large ink-helix volume and optimum location of the ventilation opening for the best reliability.
- Ink can be used down to the last drop.
- One ink cartridge included inside the pen.
- Ink Cartridges is separately available in red, blue and black.
- High precision tip
- The wear-resistant, hard chrome-plated thin tip allows working in exquisite detail.
- Colour coded barrel indicates line width
- Replacement nibs are separately available in: 0.10mm; 0.13mm; 0.18mm; 0.25mm; 0.35mm; 0.5mm; 0.7mm; 1.00mm.
- rOtring technical pen ink
A high density of pigment particles for opacity and lightfastness. Line sharpness and adhesiveness. Fast-drying on media. Waterproofness. Can be used on a variety of surfaces such as line board, tracing paper or vellum drawing paper.