Fabric Screen Printing Ink – Speedball
R309.00 – R599.00
Speedball’s® Fabric Screen Printing Ink offers artists more vibrant colours, greater coverage, smoother workability, a softer hand and easier cleanup. All colours carry the AP Seal and are permanent on fabric once properly heat set. These inks are ideal for printing on a range of fabrics, including cotton, polyester, blends, linen, rayon, and other synthetics. They also work great on paper and cardboard! For the best results when printing on dark fabrics, the Opaque Fabric Screen Printing Inks are recommended.
- Available in 21 rich colours, including fluorescent, Night Glo®, opaque and process colours.
- Water-based formula maintains fabric softness after printing.
- Permanent once properly heat set.
- Non-flammable and contains no solvents or offensive smell.
- Ideal for screen printing but can be painted on with a brush.
- Easily cleaned with soap and water.
- Available in 236ml tubs.
View our Speedball Fabric Screen Printing Sets.
View our range of Printmaking products.
View Colour Chart.
Colour Disclaimer. Actual colours may vary since every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and everyone sees these colours differently. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.