Create incredibly sharp and precise pencil points with the KUM Masterpiece handheld pencil sharpener. Handmade in Germany, this precision sharpener features a two-step sharpening process. The first hole shaves the wood and exposes the graphite lead core, which is then sharpened to a super-fine point by the second hole. A blue plastic stopper on the end of the sharpener prevents pencils from being over-sharpened.
- Two-step sharpening mechanism for creating long, sharp points.
- KUM’s innovative blade technology with Dynamic Torsion Action ensures the smoothest cuts with the least chance of pencil tip breakage, for sharper pencils with less waste!
- Strong and lightweight magnesium alloy body.
- High carbon steel blades; with Innovative blade technology.
- Durable and long-lasting; Less chance of lead breakage.
- Slidable brake for only shaving wood.
- Two spare blades stored in the blue plastic stopper.
- Hard plastic case.
- KUM 2-hole Masterpiece Pencil Sharpener includes a small, black storage pouch with a snap closure.
- Handmade in Germany.
To use the sharpener, insert a pencil into the first hole and sharpen until the lead touches the blue plastic stopper and the pencil rotates freely without any more wood being shaved off. Then, carefully insert the pencil into the second hole and twist the pencil until the blade begins to shave off wood from the pencil.
The blue plastic stopper can be removed from the sharpener, allowing you to expose a longer segment of lead for shading, extended writing, or other advanced techniques.