The Derwent Artist pencils have a comfortable, round shape and a beautiful, deep aquamarine coloured barrel that matches the lead colour for easy identification. The 4.0 mm diameter lead is thicker than most coloured pencils providing excellent point strength. A soft and smooth lead allows for a myriad of colour blends, as well as a complete range of colour intensities. Highly pigmented, these pencils are ideal for mixed media visual journals, colouring book enthusiasts, portraits and illustrations.
Sold individually as well as sets of 12, 24, 36, 72 and wooden cases of 48 and 120 pencils
- New exciting livery which is a rich, deep aquamarine barrel with an elegantly curved, double-dipped end.
- Large diameter strip allows naturally broad strokes and strong lines.
- Slightly waxed texture for easy blending and shading.
- Good lightfastness
- Lightfastness rating (LF) = 3,4 – FAIR, MODERATE | 5,6 – GOOD, VERY GOOD | 7,8 – EXCELLENT. V – Vegan-friendly.
- Derwent uses the Blue Wool Scale (ISO 105) to evaluate lightfastness. A scale of 1-8 is obtained, with values of 6 or higher being considered to be highly lightfast and, under museum conditions, will not fade for 100+ years.