Black Black Pads – Fabriano
R135.00 – R329.00
Fabriano Black Black is a range of uncoated cardboards made of ECF cellulose pulp. This paper is characterized by a very deep black colour due to the high quality and lightfast pigments used for its production.
- Flexible and resistant it is ideal for portfolio presentations.
- These stunning pads hold 20 sheets of deep black paper, tape bound for easy removal.
- Ideal for pastels, coloured pencils, markers, and papercrafts, this heavier weight paper (300 gsm) also accepts light water media such as gouache and watercolours.
- The paper in Fabriano Black Black Pads is acid-free, made from chlorine-free cellulose pulp.
- Available in 20x20cm, A4 and A3 sizes.
- Paperweight: 300gsm.
Also available in pads: