Ciao Markers Singles – Copic
Copic Markers are top-quality alcohol ink markers with waterproof pigment-based ink that won’t let you down. The Copic Ciao offers the same level of quality as more expensive Copic markers. With a compact body shape, brush tip and 180 colours to choose from, it is still very popular for a full range of arts and crafts.
Copic markers are highly blendable, low odour, alcohol-based ink markers and generally regarded as one of the best in the world. Copic markers apply smoothly and mix on the surface of the paper to deliver the beautiful blends these markers are renowned for. Highly durable, all the marker ranges (which include Copic Ciao, Copic Sketch, Copic Classic and Copic Wide) are refillable and feature replaceable nibs. You only need to buy a marker once!
- Available in 180 Colours.
- A precise and positive coloured capping system provides for instant colour selection
- Alcohol dye ink.
- Dual-tipped (Super brush & medium broad) with interchangeable nibs. View how to replace the nibs.
- The Super Brush nib acts like a paintbrush both in feel and colour application. For more control, use the Medium Broad nib on the opposite end of the marker, or replace a tip with the Medium Round nib for writing.
- The Copic Ciao marker is designed with a round body profile and safety cap.
- Ink can be replenished with Copic Refill Inks.
If closed properly when stored, Copic markers will not dry out. Copic Various Ink Refills are available in 358 colours and can fill a marker several times. The ideal colouring marker for professionals and hobbyists!
Colour Disclaimer. Actual colours may vary since every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and everyone sees these colours differently. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.