- Copic pens will not bleed when you colour over them with Copic markers even if the pen line has dried completely. If it seems to be bleeding with Copic markers because of its compatibility with paper, let it dry longer and carefully rub off pigment on the surface of the paper with an eraser.
- Do not use except for drawing or writing.
- Do not drop or shake the pens because the ink may leak out.
- Always recap tightly after use.
- The stains of water pigment ink on clothes might not be cleaned off.
- Do not store in high temperature.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Always carry with the nib upward.