Amsterdam Modeling Paste – Royal Talens
Add some texture to your work while creating the perfect absorbent base for your painting. With Amsterdam Modeling Paste, you can make relief backgrounds that are suitable for acrylic and oil paints. The modeling paste can be used by itself or in combination with Amsterdam Acrylic Colors. You can mix the colors with the modeling paste in any ratio. Please note, the paste is pigmented with Titanium White, so your color will turn out lighter than it is in the tube.
- Provides a textured base with excellent adhesion for acrylic and oil paints.
- Suitable for absorbent surfaces that are free of dust and grease, such as canvas (linen, cotton, etc.), wood, plywood, cardboard and paper.
- Suitable as primer for murals on (alkaline) surfaces such as concrete, stucco and brick.
- Pre-coat very absorbent surfaces with Amsterdam acrylic binder.
- Dries in a few hours, depending on the layer thickness.
- Can be mixed with acrylic paint, gel mediums and acrylic mediums.
- Waterproof and non-yellowing.
- Clean utensils with water.
- Apply at temperatures above 10° C and store free of frost.
2 in Stock