- Available in 500g & 1kg
- Colours: White, Terracotta & Grey
Advantages of use
- Dries in the air (24 hours). Does not need firing in a kiln.
- It has a fresh, pleasant feel.
- It is easy to work with and more clay can be added while it is being moulded.
- It can be painted with plastic paint, varnished, sanded down, sliced, rolled and cut.
- Ready-to-use wet clay-based dough for modelling.
- In order to avoid it drying out, store in an airtight container.
- Doesn’t stick to your hands.
- Let the stain dry completely.
- Once the stain is dry, washing the garment on a normal cycle should be enough to remove the stain completely.
- ON RUGS AND CARPETS: let the stain dry completely. A wipe with a damp sponge dipped in liquid soap should be enough to remove the stain completely.