- Set of 3 (01, 03, 05).
- Set of 6 (01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 08).
- Black Barrel (Limited Edition 100th Anniversary) Set of 5 (005, 01, 03, 05, 08).
- Set of 10 (003, 005, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 08, 10, 12).
Tip sizes (line width): 003 (0.15mm) / 005 (0.20mm) / 01 (0.25mm) / 02 (0.30mm) / 03 (0.35mm) / 04 (0.40mm) / 05 (0.45mm) / 08 (0.50mm) / 10 (0.60mm) / 12 (0.70mm).
Pigma Micron Felt Nib Pen Sets (Gray Tones):
- Drawing Set of 6 (Light Cool Gray (005, 01, 05), Cool Gray (005, 01, 05)).
- Lettering Set of 6 (Light Cool Gray (05, 10), Cool Gray (05, 10), & Black (05, 10)).
Tip sizes (line width): 005 (0.20mm) / 01 (0.25mm) / 05 (0.45mm) / 10 (0.60mm).
Pigma Micron Brush Pen Sets (Assorted Colours):
- Set of 8 (Black, Red, Blue, Green, Brown, Purple, Orange and Rose).
Tip size: Flexible Felt Brush.
Pigma Micron PN (Plastic Nib) Pen Sets (Assorted Colours):
- Set of 8 (Black, Red, Blue, Rose, Purple, Sepia, Burgundy and Blue-Black).
Tip size: Plastic Nib (0.4mm to 0.5mm).
Pigma Micron Manga Basic Pen Set:
- Set includes 6 pens: 1 x Pigma FB Brush Pen, 4 x Pigma Micron Felt Nib (005, 01, 05, 08), 1 x Sakura Gelly Roll Pen (08).
Felt Nib Tip sizes (line width): 005 (0.20mm) / 01 (0.25mm) / 05 (0.45mm) / 08 (0.50mm).
Gelly Roll Tip size (line width): 08 (0.8mm).
Colours: Black (Felt Nib Pens; Brush Pen), White (Sakura Gelly Roll Pen).
Manga Intermediate Skills Pen Set:
- Set includes 6 pens: 1 x Pigma Micron Brush Pen, 4 x Pigma Micron Felt Nib Pen (003, 005, 08, 12), 1 x Pigma PN (Plastic Nib) Pen.
Tip sizes (line width): 003 (0.15mm) / 005 (0.20mm) / 08 (0.50mm) / 12 (0.70mm).
Why do artists, writers and illustrators alike all choose the Pigma Micron pen?
The difference lies in the formula of pigment-based inks that are reliable, permanent and more stable than dye-based inks. Create while enjoying smear-free, no bleed-through and featherless writing and drawing on most papers. Pigma ink, invented by Sakura over 25 years ago, continues to be the most reliable permanent ink on the market today. Artists, consumers, the government, and scientists consider Pigma Micron a necessary basic tool for any archival-quality, handwritten project. Manga artists, professional illustrators and PIGMA INK easily outlasts and outperforms competitors which have tried to duplicate this ink technology. Scrapbook enthusiasts and crafters require its archival quality for preserving memories in journals, and for making cards, quilts and dolls.
Having such a long history with this specialised ink, Sakura has been able to constantly improve upon its formula resulting in the smoothest flow, stable pigment colours, and consistent line widths. This permanent, fade-resistant, chemically stable, pigment-based ink will not bleed or run if liquids are spilt on or applied to the document after the ink has dried. Perfect for legal documentation, Pigma ink is nearly impossible to alter on documents, in logbooks, or on other paperwork. Sakura’s products containing Pigma ink are ACMI certified safe to use.