Due to the soft pigment range in both dry and water-soluble pencils, both amateur and professional artists, illustrators, graphic designers and teachers will be more than satisfied with these pencils.
Technical description :
- Type: Water-soluble coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Lead: water-soluble, soft and resistant, 3.8 mm diameter, superior coverage, excellent light resistance
- Pencil: hexagonal, encapsulated, colour no. and name indicated, light-resistance graded
- Premium FSC certified Cedarwood
- Techniques: hatching, shading, watercolour, wash drawings, unlimited blending, superimposed colour, mixed techniques combined with PABLO® permanent pencils, NEOCOLOR® pastels and gouache. Ideal for large-scale drawings with large areas of colour.
Available in assortments of 12, 18, 40, 80 and 120 colours.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.