Metal box sets 12, 18, 30, 40, 80 and 120 colours.
Pencils to satisfy both amateur and professional artists, illustrators, graphic designers and teachers thanks to the soft pigment range in both dry and water-soluble pencils.
Contents : 12, 18, 40, 80 and 120 water-soluble coloured pencils
Applications: soft and unbreakable lead for clean, accurate lines. Good for techniques such as hatching, wash drawing, dry drawing or watercolour, superimposing different colours.
Technical description :
- Type: Water-soluble coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Lead: water-soluble, soft and resistant, 3.8 mm diameter, superior coverage, excellent light resistance
- Pencil: hexagonal, encapsulated, colour no. and name indicated, light-resistance graded
- Premium FSC certified cedarwood
- Techniques: hatching, shading, watercolour, wash drawings, unlimited blending, superimposed colour, mixed techniques combined with PABLO® permanent pencils, NEOCOLOR® pastels and gouache. Ideal for large-scale drawings with large areas of colour.
Available in assortments of 12, 18, 40, 80 and 120 colours.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.