The Eradicator Brush – Rosemary & Co
R239.00 – R285.00
The Eradicator Brush from Rosemary & Co is the long sought solution to those unintended watercolor brush marks resulting from too much enthusiasm, haste or miscalculation. Watercolourist use this specialist brush to create highlights and texture on paintings after the paint has dried and to tidy up ugly edges and mistakes with it. It’s a flat, stubby brush with bristles stiff enough to remove the dry paint but soft enough to not damage the paper. Good quality watercolour paper will withstand the erasing process as long as the brush or paper is not too wet or the user is too heavy handed!
Caution: too damp a brush and/or too vigorous “erasing” may damage the painting/paper.
- Specialist brush for correcting mistakes.
- Short, flat bristles.
- Use chiseled edge for fine lines; use full width for larger areas.
- Use the brush when barely damp, not wet.
- Available sizes: Medium & Small.
- Medium bristle measurements: 11.6mm (width) x 9.8mm (height).
- Small bristle measurements: 6.15mm (width) x 4.2mm (height).
View instructions on how to use The Eradicator Brush.
View our range of Rosemary & Co brushes.