Mechanical pencils are frequently used because they are reliable, erasable, cheaply refilled and therefore a very sustainable product. Fine lead pencils can be used for drafting, sketching and drawing or writing quick notes. Many illustrators are using mechanical pencils for drafting their art before finishing it with India ink.
TK-Fine Mechanical Pencils – Faber-Castell
R125.00 – R365.00
The proven mechanical pencil TK-Fine is ideally suited to precise drawing. Users can choose between four line thicknesses: the 0.35 mm lead for extra fine drawing, the 0.5 mm lead for fine drawing, the 0.7 mm lead for particularly break-resistant drawing or the 1.0 mm lead for extra-wide drawing. The lead can, of course, be fully retracted.
- A fully retractable lead sleeve
- Rigid lead guidance for precise ruler-based drawing
- With integrated eraser
- Colour code for line width on the pushbutton
- Line widths:
- 0.35mm (Code Yellow) #9713
- 0.5mm (Code Brown) #9715
- 0.7mm (Code Blue) #9717
- 1.0mm (Code Orange) #9719
- Wallet of 3 (0.35mm / 0.5mm / 0.7mm)