Comic and Illustration Brush Set – Escoda
The world-renowned Escoda brushmaking company was founded in 1933 and is a family-run manufacturer based just outside Barcelona, Spain. They make a wide variety of artist brushes including superior quality synthetic fibre brushes designed to last. Escoda brushes are synonymous with quality and have become a studio staple for many famous artists around the world.
The set of 6 Synthetic Brushes For Comic And Illustration 6560 Series includes the following brushes:
- Versàtil 1540 #0 for details
- Prado 1460 #2 to profile drawing
- Barroco 1410 #4 hard brush to draw lines
- Último 1525 #6 large fluid retention for colouring large areas
- Perla 1435 #6 high precision and ideal liquid retention for letters.
- Perla 1438 #8 travel brush with good liquid retention ideal for larger areas.
2 in Stock.