Sets of 6:
- Primary Colours: N15 Black, N055 Process Yellow, N296 Green, N535 Cobalt Blue, N725 Rhodamine Red, N845 Carmine.
- Pastel Colours: N62 Pale Yellow, N243 Mint, N452 Process Blue, N553 Mist Purple, N623 Purple Sage, N723 Pink.
- Dermatologically Colours: 055 Process Yellow, 296 Green, 493 Reflex Blue, 725 Rhodamine Red, 856 Chinese Red, 925 Scarlet.
- Vintage Colours: N49 Warm Grey 8, N52 Cool Grey 8, 379 Jade Green, 407 Tiki Teal, 569 Jet Blue, 817 Mauve.
- Candy Colours: 131 Lemon Lime, 291 Alice Blue, 401 Aqua, 403 Bright Blue, 803, Pink Punch, 910 Opal.
- Gray Colours: N49 Warm Gray 8, N65 Cool Gray 5, N75 Cool Gray 3, N79 Warm Gray 2, N89 Warm Gray 1, N95 Cool Gray 1.
- Watercoloring Set (Floral Colours): 192 Asparagus, 757 Port Red, 772 Blush, 910 Opal, 991 Light Ochre; WS-EFL03 (line width 0.35 mm); MONO 100 hard (MONO-100-H); MONO dust CATCH (EN-DC); Water Brush Medium (WB-ME-1P); Blending palette; manual.
- Watercoloring Set (Greenery Colours): 098 Avocado, 228 Gray Green, 249 Hunter Green, 312 Holly Green, N52 Cool Gray 8; WS-EFL01 (line width 0.24mm); MONO 100 hard (MONO-100-H); MONO dust CATCH (EN-DC); Water Brush Fine (WB-FN-1P); Blending palette; manual.
- Blended Lettering Set (Good Vibes): 1x ABT Dual Brush Pens (1x ABT-451, 725, 772, 800, 985), Fudenosuke gray WS-BH49, pencil MONO-100-H, MONO plastic eraser PE-04A, water tank brush fine WB-FN-1P, blending palette, Blending Instructions (EN).
- Blended Lettering Set (Cozy Times): 1x ABT Dual Brush Pens (ABT-026, 379, 761, 947, 990), Fudenosuke black WS-BH, MONO-100-H pencil, MONO plastic eraser PE-04A, Fine water tank brush WB-FN-1P, blending palette, blending instructions (EN).
Sets of 12:
- Primary Colours: N15 Black, N75 Cool Grey, N055 Process Yellow, N296 Green, N476 Cyan, N555 Ultramarine, N676 Royal Purple, N725 Rhodamine Red, N845 Carmine, N879 Brown, N933 Orange, N873 Coral.
- Pastel Colours: N60 Cool Grey 6, N062 Pale Yellow, N243 Mint, N245 Sap Green, N451 Sky Blue, N452 Process Blue, N553 Mist Purple, N623 Purple Sage, N673 Orchid, N723 Pink, N761 Carnation, N912 Pale Cherry.
- Grey Colours: N15 Black, N25 Lamp Black, N35 Cool Grey 12, N45 Cool Grey 10, N55 Cool Grey 7, N57 Warm Grey 5, N65 Cool Grey 5, N75 Cool Grey 3, N79 Warm Grey 2, N89 Warm Grey 1, N95 Cool Grey 1, N491 Glacier Blue.
- Portrait Colours: 020 Peach, 772 Blush, 800 Baby Pink , 850 Flesh, 879 Brown, 910 Opal, 942 Tan, 947 Burnt Sienna, 969 Chocolate, 977 Saddle Brown, 990 Light Sand, N15 Black.
Sets of 18:
- Primary Colours: N15 black, 055 process yellow, 173 willow green, 296 green, 346 sea green, 535 cobalt blue, 555 ultramarine, 606 violet, 665 purple, 755 rubine red, 845 carmine, 879 brown, 899 redwood, 905 red, 925 scarlet, 947 burnt sienna, 977 saddle brown, 985 chrome yellow.
- Secondary Colours: N15 black, 090 baby yellow, 126 light olive, 243 mint, 452 process blue, 493 reflex blue, 533 peacock blue, 623 purple sage, 673 orchid, 723 pink, 725 rhodamine red, 873 coral, 885 warm red, 912 pale cherry, 946 gold ochre, 990 light sand, 991 light ochre, 992 sand.
- Earth Colours: N15 Black, N025 Light Orange, N026 Yellow Gold, N027 Dark Ochre, N055 Process Yellow, N062 Pale Yellow, N076 Green Ochre, N879 Brown, N899 Redwood, N912 Pale Cherry, N925 Scarlet, N933 Orange, N947 Burnt Sienna, N977 Saddle Brown, N985 Chrome Yellow, N990 Light sand, N991 Light Ochre and N992 Sand.
- Pastel Colours: N60 Cool Grey 6, N95 Cool Grey 1, N062 Pale Yellow, N192 Asparagus, N243 Mint, N245 Sap Green, N451 Sky Blue, N452 Process Blue, N553 Mist Purple, N603 Periwinkle, N623 Purple Sage, N673 Orchid, N723 Pink, N761 Carnation, N772 Blush, N873 Coral, N912 Pale Cherry and N990 Light Sand.
Set of 108 in Marker Case:
- Now you can take all 108 Dual Brush Pens anywhere you go. The new convenient Tombow Marker Case will store and organize your favourite Tombow products. 108 slots allow a home for each of the Dual Brush Pens Tombow has to offer. The easy to use accordion-style base can be unfolded for desk use and will ensure that your workspace stays neat. When you’re ready to take your markers on the go just fold the base and snap the lid on either side. This durable and portable case allows you to stay organized and prepared wherever inspiration strikes.
Marker case measurements: 20.8 cm x 21.9 cm x 14.7 cm.
The 108 set features the 12 newest colours added to the Tombow range: 131 Lemon Lime, 291 Alice Blue, 379 Jade Green, 401 Aqua, 403 Bright Blue, 407 Tiki Teal, 569 Jet Blue, 803 Pink Punch, 817 Mauve, 910 Opal, N49 Warm Gray 8, N52 Cool Gray 8.
The Tombow Dual Brush Pens offer the tools to add dimension to arts and crafts such as graphic design, scrapbooks, card making, rubber stamping, marker art, school projects, and home décor accessories.
The acid-free, odourless ink is certified AP nontoxic by the ACMI, making them perfect for small working spaces and also safe for children’s use.
Being water-based these brush pens work just like watercolour paints and produce a variety of great techniques.
Tombow Dual Brush Pens have two tips — a flexible brush tip and a fine-point, hard nylon tip. Both tips are fed from the same ink reservoir, ensuring an exact colour match. The dual tip allows for a wide range of applications:
- The fine nib makes consistent lines ideal for detail work, tight drawings, borders, copy markings, fine lettering, and more.
- The flexible nylon brush tip gives painterly effects with a resilient composition that retains its point over time. One can achieve fine, medium, or bold brush strokes simply by changing the pressure on the point, just like a brush. The resilient tip springs back to hold its shape, stroke after stroke.
Tombow’s odourless waterbased inks blend effortlessly to create any colour desired. Complete in a great range of neutral colours and flesh tones, these pens are excellent quality, versatile and a joy to use. Tips can be dipped in water to create subtle colour washes and watercolour effects or blend colours with the Colourless Blender pen. They’re ideal for use with rubber stamps.
Tombow Dual Brush Pens are 20cm long with a large ink reservoir and colour-coded caps for quick selection. The brush nib and hard nib are at opposite ends, and the barrel’s anti-roll-design and slotted cap will prevent it from rolling off inclined surfaces.
These versatile, water-based markers are excellent for a variety of techniques, from drawing and drafting to manga and journaling.
96 colours are available in the singles including a colourless blender for shading.
* Tombow has recently added 12 colours to their range, but these colours are only available in the 108 sets