Let’s face it… everyone makes mistakes from time to time when watercolour painting. Never fear, you don’t have to toss that work and start over. With our Scrubber Watercolour Brush Sets, no one will ever detect your painting lapses in judgement. Simply re-wet the area to be corrected, wait a few seconds, then gently scrub the paper and blot with a paper towel or watercolour sponge. Mistakes are gone, that easily!
The watercolour brushes that let you scrub, blot, and re-work!
Original Set of 3
The Original Scrubber Brushes are stiff, short filberts that are capable of deep lifting. The Original Set includes Scrubbers in sizes 2, 6, and 12.
- Stiff white nylon bristles lift colour easily
- Multiple scrubber styles for any type of colour lifting
- 80 lb. medium surface
- Durable Nickel-plated ferrules
- Works with all watercolour papers
- Watercolour Artists of all levels!
- Workshops, classrooms, instructors
- Graphite, charcoal, pastel & more
- Fixing mistakes in watercolour or watercolour gouache
- Salvaging paintings on expensive cotton papers