- Steel and stainless steels.
- Nickel and nickel alloys.
- Copper and copper alloys.
- Titanium and titanium alloys.
- Other specialist metals including molybdenum and polyimide metallised film.
Fine Pointed Etching Needle 1.5mm
This is a one-piece hardened needle in a solid wooden holder.
When using this fine pointed etching needle, the wooden holder can also be sharpened just like a normal pencil.
By sharpening the wood from the needle you can use the entire length of the needle.
The needle is made from quality hardened steel and can be reground if needed.
- Needle point: 1.5mm
- Needle length: 45mm
- Handle: Beechwood sharpened conical
- Total length : 15cm
1 in Stock