The innovative” Chameleon Effect” changes the colour tone according to the incidence of light and the perspective of the viewe.
- Natural product that offers a wide variety of metallic shades, from gold and silver to iridescent, shining pearl colours
- Dissolve with water and apply with a brush
- Ideal for creating special effects and highlighting and can be blended
- Colours adhere to all absorbent surfaces, such as paper, wood, gypsum, etc.
- Colours included in this range are: red, yellow, blue, black, white, gold and silver
- Also see refill squares available for this product
FineTec Cool + Flip-Flop Pearlescent Tin Set 6 – F0602
- Pearlescent Colours – Emerald, High Chroma Blue, Vintage Lilac, Platinum, Mint
- Flip-Flop Colours – Patina Flip-Flop
FineTec Warm + Flip-Flop Pearlescent Tin Set 6 – F0603
- Pearlescent Colours – Tangelo, Ruby, Fuchsia, Golden Rose, Hazelnut
- Flip-Flop Colours – Gold Flip-Flop
FineTec Multi Colour + Flip-Flop Pearl Set of 24 – F2400
- Pearlescent Colours – Crystal Gold, Arabic Gold, Pearl Gold, Olympic Gold, Royal Gold, Bronze, Hazelnut, Golden Rose, Orange Copper, Tangelo, Ruby, Red, Purple, Fuchsia, Amethyst, High Chroma Blue, Caribbean Green, Mint, Silver, Platinum, Blue Silver, Deep Black
- Flip-Flop Colours – Patina Flip Flop, Twilight Flip Flop
About the brand
Nestled in a small Franconian village in Germany, surrounded by rolling hills and clean energy windmills is where you will find the factory that produces FINETEC pearlescent paints. Draw.TEC is the parent company and owner of the brand “FINETEC”, that is known the world over for quality and consistency. Draw.TEC is part of a rich tradition of German family owned companies that produce the world’s best art supplies.
The collection of FINETEC brand paints are manufactured with selected raw materials of the highest quality. The basis of this new generation of FINETEC pearlescent colours is formed by purified gum Arabic and high quality, pearlescent pigments. The special manufacturing process gives each colour cake its own unique surface. All raw materials used are considered non-toxic and meet the American requirements according to ASTM D-4236. Great attention is paid to 100% quality control, during both manufacturing and assembly. When developing these paints, three things are considered, the customers needs, the quality of the product and consistency.
The raw materials and mica pigments used in the paints are all ethically sourced. All colour products are manufactured exclusively with solar power. The solar modules actually generate more environmentally green electricity than is consumed.