The innovative Flip-Flop Colours Chameleon Effect changes the colour tone according to the influence of light and the perspective of the viewer. These stunning colours can be intermixed as well as be used in combination with other paint media and will adhere to various kinds of absorbent surfaces – even to wood and stone. This new formulation was developed with artists and with calligraphers and during the development, special attention was paid to the dissolving properties of the paint. Besides the use of brush and nib, the newly formulated paint is also suitable for using a glass calligraphy pen. Create exclusive accents in your art with the newest generation of FINETEC Pearlescent colours.
Finetec Paint Sets are available in tin sets:
- Pearlescent sets
- Metallic Colours 1 set of 6: Copper, Bronze, Olympic Gold, Arabic Gold, Champagne Silver and Silver.
- Metallic Colours 2 set of 6: Olympic Gold, Royal Gold, Arabic Gold, Pearl Gold, Champagne Silver & Silver.
- Multi Colours set of 12: Amethyst, Sapphire Blue, Caribbean Green, Blue Silver, Deep Black, Mystic Color, Pearl Silver, Pearl Gold, Crystal Gold, Orange Copper, Red, and Purple
- Iridescent set of 6: Gold, Gold Copper, Light Purple, Amethyst, Sapphire Blue, and Jade Green.
- Flip-Flop Sets
- Cool + Flip-Flop Pearlescent set of 6: Pearlescent Colours – Emerald, High Chroma Blue, Vintage Lilac, Platinum, Mint, Flip-Flop Colour – Patina Flip-Flop
- Warm + Flip-Flop Pearlescent set of 6: Pearlescent Colours – Tangelo, Ruby, Fuchsia, Golden Rose, Hazelnut, Flip-Flop Colours – Gold Flip-Flop
- Multi Colour + Flip-Flop Pearlescent set of 24: Pearlescent Colours – Crystal Gold, Arabic Gold, Pearl Gold, Olympic Gold, Royal Gold, Bronze, Hazelnut, Golden Rose, Orange Copper, Tangelo, Ruby, Red, Purple, Fuchsia, Amethyst, High Chroma Blue, Caribbean Green, Mint, Silver, Platinum, Blue Silver, Deep Black, Flip-Flop Colours – Patina Flip Flop, Twilight Flip Flop
About the brand
Nestled in a small Franconian village in Germany, surrounded by rolling hills and clean energy windmills is where you will find the factory that produces FINETEC pearlescent paints. Draw.TEC is the parent company and owner of the brand “FINETEC”, that is known the world over for quality and consistency. Draw.TEC is part of a rich tradition of the German family-owned companies that produce the world’s best art supplies.
The collection of FINETEC brand paints are manufactured with selected raw materials of the highest quality. The basis of this new generation of FINETEC pearlescent colours is formed by purified gum Arabic and high quality, pearlescent pigments. The special manufacturing process gives each colour cake its unique surface. All raw materials used are considered non-toxic and meet the American requirements according to ASTM D-4236. Great attention is paid to 100% quality control, during both manufacturing and assembly. When developing these paints, three things are considered, the customers’ needs, the quality of the product and consistency.
The raw materials and mica pigments used in the paints are all ethically sourced. All colour products are manufactured exclusively with solar power. The solar modules generate more environmentally green electricity than is consumed.