- Pigmented drawing ink
- High light resistance
- Water-resistant, permanent
- Odor-free, acid-free, pH neutral
- 8 pens in a wallet: 6 brush pens (B), 2 fineliner pens (S, M)
- Developed with professional manga artists
- These pens blend well when still wet (wet on wet techniques for smoother blending). Water can be applied over the pen marks when wet for a more watercolour wash look. Or a water based pen like the Koi Colouring And Blender Brush Pen – Sakura can applied over the wet pen marks.
- When dried, a smoother blending technique is more difficult but reasonable success can be achieved with an alcohol-based blender pen like the Colorless Blender Pen of Chameleon or a product like the Copic Colorless Blender 200ml.
Tips on how to store:
Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens contain pigments that spread equally when stored horizontally. Avoid storing top down because pigments will sink down to the tip and cause an issue with ink flow. The same is true for top up, there will most likely be an issue with ink flow due to incorrect storage.
- All Pitt Artist Pens should be stored in a horizontal position when not in use.