By combining the finest pigments, superior binding and modern manufacturing techniques, Iris Acrylics give you excellent coverage, peak to maintain brush strokes and are saturated with pigment to provide a wide range of tints.
When dry, the colours form a permanent film that is resistant to water, dirt and atmospheric pollution. They dry to a lustrous finish on virtually any surface.
Excellent value for money!!!
- Iris Acrylic is a unique thick impasto artist acrylic.
- High pigment saturation offering exceptional coverage.
- Saturated colours offer excellent tinting characteristics.
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Dries to a gloss finish.
- Fully water-dilutable.
- Moisture and dirt-resistant when dry.
- A wide range of colours including metallic, fluorescent and glitters.
- All colours easily mixed to create endless creative shades.
- Economical pricing makes IRIS acrylic exceptionally good value for money.
- Available in 75ml, 200ml and 1000ml.