Precaution for Use
· The eraser is extendable as long as the cap can be twisted smoothly. Twisting forcedly may damage the mechanism.
· The eraser may break if extended too much.
· Recommended length of the eraser is 3-4 mm.
· If the lead does not advance, use the clip knock to extend the lead before using the shake mechanism.
· When the lock mechanism does not work properly, hold the clip with your fingers to lock it.
· Avoid exposure to high temperature, high humidity, and direct sunlight when storing.
· Be careful when handling the pencil as the tip is sharp.
· Be careful of both ends of the pencil when locking.