- Original and innovative
- Precise pencil sharpening
- Various sharpening techniques possible: standard, needle, chiselled or round head
- Varied use
- Easy to use
- Dimensions of the pencil peeler: 65 x 27 x 9 mm
- Dimensions of the blades: 24 x 8 mm
- Easily replaced blade
- Laser engraving
- Ergonomic body in anodised aluminium
- Made in Switzerland
Caran d’Ache has developed a high quality, original and unique Swiss Made pencil sharpener that can be used to sharpen any pencil manually. The pencil peeler delicately frees the lead from the wood without weakening it. A truly innovative tool that makes it possible to dose the effort more accurately that the user applies to the pencil. Its simple design and efficiency of use make it an essential and safe tool: it eliminates the need for a cutter and minimises the risk of being cut.
The International Stationary Press Association, a confederation of several stationery trade magazines, awarded Caran d’Ache their 2017 Writing Instruments Award for this product.