- Pencil roll with 27 Goldfaber colour pencils, 1 sharpener, 1 paintbrush-size 6, and 1 graphite pencil-2B
- The set contains 24 standard Goldfaber pencil colours and gold, silver and flesh
- Packaging protects pencil tips, perfect to transport and store and for travelinng
- Each pencil roll individually packed in a transparent plastic box with hang-sell
- Pencil roll made of blue cotton with blue ribbons
- Goldfaber colour pencils: strong, brilliant and vivid colours
- Soft vibrant colour laydown and high break-resistance
- Protected against lead breakage by the SV bonding process
Colours included: 101 white, 105 light cadmium yellow, 107 cadmium yellow, 109 dark chrome yellow, 115 dark cadmium orange, 121 pale geranium lake, 126 carmin permanent, 130 dark flesh, 131 medium flesh, 125 middle purple pink, 136 purple violet, 143 cobalt blue, 120 ultramarine, 147 light blue, 156 cobalt green, 161 phthalo green, 163 emerald green, 166 grass green, 167 permanent green olive, 187 burnt ochre, 192 Indian red, 176 Van Dyck brown, 272 grey, 233 cold grey IV, 199 black, 250 gold, 251 silver.
More about the Goldfaber colour pencil:
It is a classic drawing pencil. But what makes it so special? The quality of the resources that Faber-Castell uses.
- This starts with the wood that encases the lead. Wood with long fibres that is as knot-free and evenly grown are used to ensure clean and easy sharpening. Less shavings mean you get to enjoy your colour pencil for longer.
- The centrepiece of every colour pencil is the lead. The Goldfaber lead consists of highquality pigments which, combined with wax as an impregnating agent, lend the pencil its soft and intensive stroke. Components are finely ground and mixed for the lead to ensure the best quality.
Faber-Castell provide you with the ideal medium: with components of highest purity and quality, optimum opacity, rich colours and good light fastness.