Water Pads 300gsm Cold Press & Hot Press - Prime Art - A3 (42 x 29.7cm) - Cold PressQuantity:2 × R145.00
Precision Cutter | Micro-Ceramic Blade – Slice – 10416
Slice® continues to innovate with the 10416 Precision Cutter (New). This updated version adds a fresh handle design that includes a no-roll shaft and comfortable grip for better control. The durable, glass-filled nylon handle accommodates our replaceable micro-ceramic blade cartridge (SKU# 10418), so once the first blade has dulled, you can replace it with an easy twist and pull – no outside tools needed. Of course, it will take a long time for the blade to dull because Slice blades last up to 11.2 times longer than steel. The 10416 offers finger-friendly® precision to keep you cutting safely. Ideal for paper, clamshell packaging, RC Vinyl, and other thin materials.
- Installed blade type: micro-ceramic
- Durable nylon handle with index-finger grip
- Ambidextrous design
- Finger-friendly® blade cuts effectively
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade
- 100 per cent zirconium oxide blade
- Blade edge lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries
- Compatible blades: 10418
- No-tool blade change
- SKU #10416
- Dimensions: L 140.0 x W 12.0 x H 10.0 mm
- Weight: 7.3 g
- Materials handle: PA, safety cap: PP, blade housing: polycarbonate
- Cutting Depth: 1.5 ±0.1 mm
Sorry, we're Out of Stock!
Why Slice®?• Slice patented safety blades are safer than traditional blades • Slice blades last up to 11.2x longer than steel blades • fewer blade changes means less downtime and fewer injuries • Slice blades never rust, do not conduct electricity, are non-sparking, and are non-magnetic • Slice blades are oil and lubricant-free • safer finger-friendly® edge cuts materials effectively • blades are 100 percent recyclable.