System 3 Fluid Acrylics – Daler Rowney
Daler Rowney System3 Fluid Acrylics are versatile, multi-surface, pigment-based, and ideal for multi-technique applications. These Fluid Paints offer great coverage making them perfect for murals and other large surface area applications.
The System3 Fluid Acrylic has a highly intense pigment load which equals high tinting strength. Its fluid consistency allows you to load a brush more evenly, allows more uniform brushstrokes, and assists with long painting strokes without reloading the brush. The System3 Fluid Acrylic support a varied range of applications; poured, puddled, dropped & dragged, used for layering and glazing, and mixing with texture paste or other mediums & gels. It can be mixed with textile printing medium, airbrush & pouring mediums for traditional fluid art techniques. System3 Fluid Acrylic is durable and flexible with excellent adhesion to multiple surfaces including stone, wood, textiles, canvas & paper. There is no need to dilute with water for immediate application. This acrylic offers great coverage making it perfect for murals and other large surface area applications. It is superior for use in watercolour applications (wet on wet & wet on dry).
- Highly intense pigment load; offers great coverage.
- Maintains depth of colour & vibrancy.
- Ideal for pouring, dripping, and all traditional liquid art techniques with use of airbrush & pouring mediums.
- Suitable for layering & glazing, and mixing with texture paste or other mediums & gels.
- Can be mixed with a System 3 textile printing mediums for screen printing projects.
- Versatile with applications (brush, knife, pouring) and surfaces (canvas, paper, murals, textiles).
- Available in 29.5ml bottles that are reusable and can be refilled.
- Available in 27 brilliant colours.