Derwent Watercolour pencils have a soft textured, 3.4 mm core, making it easy to blend and layer. A high quality pigment ensures an intensified colour when combined with water. A professional-quality colour pencil which can be painted with as well as used dry, giving the best of both worlds.
Derwent Watercolour can be used wet or dry, on wet or dry paper, to achieve a variety of effects, from bold, vibrant images to delicate watercolour washes. Since watercolour is not permanent, it can be rewetted and the colour moved around to create colours to your heart’s content!
- Can be used wet or dry allowing you to draw and paint
- Combine the control of a pencil with the subtle beauty of the watercolour medium
- Wet paper for intense colours with soft edges, or wet the pencil first for rich, textured lines
- Pencils retain their full intensity however you use them
- Comes in 24, 48 & 72 colours sets in a beautiful wooden box