Create long honey-like strings of glossy, wet-look colour which you can use for textured effects. Use it with acrylic paints & mediums and on all acrylic-friendly surfaces.
What it does
- Turns paint into a viscous, sticky consistency so you can form strings of colour.
- Dries to a 3D form with wet-look shine.
- Increases surface gloss, colour depth and transparency.
- Extends your colour further without affecting acrylic stability.
- Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality.
- 3D structure
- Dripping & splattering
- Streaking effects
- Lightfast & archival
- Flexible & non-cracking
- Water-resistant when dry
- Intermixable with all Liquitex materials
Airbrush painting allows you to create the illusion of shadows, transparency and subtle shading effects that are not easily replicated with traditional brushes or palette knives. This medium can be used to thin colour and mediums to a water-like state ready for airbrush application.
Don’t have an airbrush – no problem! You can use it to thin all types of colour or to create excellent washes and stains of colour. It also gives your paint a watercolour effect.
Use it with Acrylic paints & mediums – Liquitex Acrylic Ink doesn’t need thinning, but if you are using a Soft Body paint we recommend thinning with Airbrush Medium, this will ensure that the colours do not lose flexibility, durability and adhesion.
Techniques: Airbrushing & spraying, Staining & Fine detail.
- Lightfast & archival.
- Flexible & non-cracking.
- Water-resistant when dry.
- Use on all acrylic-friendly surfaces.
- Intermixable with all Liquitex materials.
- Remember that only one additive should be used within a colour mix as combining additives can compromise the paint film stability.
Gloss Pouring Medium
To get a strong, flawless body of paint, use our Professional Pouring Medium with Liquitex Soft Body Acrylic colours.
- Flexible and water-resistant when dry
- High gloss
- For use with acrylic paints